Are you on a mission to lose some further kilos? Nicely, then likelihood is that you’ve got been conserving your self away from all of your favorite desserts. However now because of movie star nutritionist Pooja Makhija, you possibly can bask in a yummy brownie or two that isn’t solely wholesome but additionally straightforward to make. Along with being flour-free, the recipe can be vegan. Pooja has used flax seeds as the first ingredient. Flax seeds are wealthy in key vitamins resembling Omega-3 fatty acids, lignans and mucilage. The seeds play an necessary position in boosting immunity and lowering irritation.
In addition to wholesome flax seeds, the recipe can be loaded with a number of nutritious components resembling coconut, yogurt, peanut powder and dates. Let’s try the recipe.
How To Make Pooja Makhija’s Wholesome Vegan Brownie:
Flax meal 2 tbsp
Water 6 tbsp
Maple syrup 1 tbsp
Unsweetened cocoa powder 3 tbsp
Unsweetened peanut butter powder 3 tbsp
Dates (soaked) 6 medium
Unsweetened coconut yoghurt 3 tbsp
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Sea salt 1/4 tsp
1. Grind some flax seeds to make a flax meal. The flax meal acts as a substitute for eggs.
2. To this powder, add water and maple syrup. Additional, add powdered peanut butter to this paste. Pooja defined that powdered peanut butter has 85% fewer energy from fats and twice as a lot protein.
3. Now, add unsweetened cocoa powder and dates. Make sure that the dates are soaked nicely earlier than you add them to the blender so that they break down right into a paste simply.
4. Combine all of it up with some sea salt and baking powder.
5. Pooja added a particular contact by including some coconut yogurt and topped the combination off with some darkish chocolate bites for flavour.
6. Now, lay parchment paper over a baking tray and empty the combination over it. Bake it at 200c for 45 minutes.
There you go! Your scrumptious vegan brownies are prepared.
Watch The Full Recipe Video Right here:
Beforehand, Pooja had additionally shared the recipe for a vegan, sugar-free ice cream which you can binge on with out guilt.
Sharing her recipe on Instagram, Pooja mentioned, “One thing to brighten up the #lockdown gloomy covid drain round us. To not overlook – WITH enhancing our well being not worsening it. Wholesome, #vegan zero added sugar extra importantly straightforward and most significantly scrumptious do-it-yourself magnum ice cream!!!!! My bonus? My women cherished it.”
For the ice cream too, she stored the components easy and included coconut milk, cashew, dates, vanilla extract, powdered peanut butter, coconut oil and darkish chocolate. Click on right here to know extra.
Attempt the recipes and inform us what you consider Pooja Makhija’s wholesome dessert recipes.